Financing Your First Car
If this is your first brand new car or your first car ever, the buying process includes many questions, a lot of time, and thought. Deciding on a new car that not only fits your lifestyle but your finances can be challenging. Setting a plan is worth it, which is why Mazda of Roswell has a few recommendations for you.
1. Set a Budget: Calculate your monthly expenses such as rent, groceries, entertainment, health, etc. You’ll need to include car insurance, fuel, and a car monthly payment as well. Figure out your cost of living and ask yourself if you’ll be able to live comfortably enough. How much will you have left over?
2. Recognize Your Needs: Buying your first car is exciting because of all the options available. You’ll find vehicles that offer a lot more entertainment features than others, some that have lots of horsepower or have lots of towing power, and some that are incredibly fuel efficient. Identify what your necessities are before jumping on a decision that will not deliver your needs.
3. Establish Your Wants: Maybe you want low car payments or you’re looking for a luxurious interior. Everyone has their preferences, and it’s important to know what they are so they can guide your decision.
4. Take a Test Drive: When you have conducted all your research, come into our car dealership in Roswell, GA, and one of our salesmen will provide additional information on the vehicles you’re interested in. Since online is different from in-person we recommend getting a feel for the overall drive and seeing the features for yourself if possible.
5. Talk to Us: We will give you our two cents depending on your situation. We also offer loans no matter what your credit score is. The application process is a breeze and can be done online.
Get financing for your first vehicle with Mazda of Roswell today by scheduling an appointment or stop by to talk to us. In the meantime, if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 770-594-6535.